Veterinary Technical Advisor
Our client is a leading Irish animal health organisation with over 20 years' experience in servicing veterinary profession and the farming community. Your role will be to provide field based technical customer support to veterinary practices as a Veterinary Technical Advisor.
Industry: Veterinary, Animal Health, Farming, Medicine
Contract: Full Time Perm
Salary: Attractive salary on offer and benefits
Location: Nationwide, Dublin
- Providing technical support to veterinary practices and the field sales teams for new and existing product
- Contributing to the technical aspect of developing marketing and sales strategies
- Keeping up to date with VMD regulations in Ireland to ensure all veterinary activities are in line with regulation terms
- Responding effectively to field enquiries from Veterinary surgeons and maintain client database
- Public speaking at various meetings/events on various herd health topics and product details.
- Hosting webinars and discussion groups
- Minimum Bach Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- 2 - 3 years clinical mixed practice experience, both companion and large farm animals
- Exp in ruminant would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Sound technical ability
- Relationship building skills
- Industry experience would be an advantage
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process