Are you a Highly Motivated skilled Vascular Sonographer/Vascular Physiologist with a Proven history in the delivering of high quality vascular ultrasound services?
Would you like to join a reputable employer who offers flexible working hours?
I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated accredited Vascular Sonographer/Physiologist with significant experience in Vascular Ultrasound.
Due to the expansion of the Vascular Service an exciting opportunity has arisen for an accredited Clinical Vascular Sonographer or Vascular Physiologist to join a highly reputable hospital in Galway.
Role This is a Permanent Position offering an excellent salary of €60, 000 per annum, for 40 hours with the potential to work overtime at weekends and weekdays, which are paid as extra. Long days and flexibility are on offer with this role.
Many discounted benefits, plus Free staff car parking, Education Support Programme and more!
Essential criteria for this role listed below:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Post Graduate Qualification in Vascular Ultrasound
- Post Graduate Diploma in Vascular Ultrasound/MSc In Vascular Ultrasound (desirable)
- Highly developed physical skills in performing highly complex Vascular Ultrasound scans with high precision and accuracy
- Ability to independently interpret and report on ultrasound examinations
- Significant post accreditation experience in a wide range of vascular investigations
- Proven managerial experience
- Full accreditation with the Society of Vascular Technology of Ireland
- Society of Vascular Technology Membership
- Evidence of continuing professional development
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information