Van Sales Specialist - Fleet Services (B2B)
Seeking a Motor Industry Sales professional with a strong background in B2B Sales & Fleet Hire. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Specialist to join an established but consistently growing company - nationwide coverage. Excellent package on offer to successful candidate.
Permanent position within the Business Fleet Services (BFS) department.Seeking an experienced new business hunter with a successful sales history in the Motor Industry (Hybrid role).
A highly competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate in an ever growing and exciting market.
To sell Fleet Services vehicle rental solutions to the business community throughout Ireland, negotiating at all levels of seniority across the business spectrum.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a sales cycle and strong new business sales pipeline across Ireland through business meetings with key decision makers
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue
- Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities within current business contacts
- Prospecting by phone to identify new business opportunities and follow up on marketing leads in a timely manner
- Prepare customer proposals and develop Europcar's brand awareness specifically within the business community
- Use your initiative to source and manage sales leads from internal and external sources. This will involve liaising with Business Networking Groups to create an awareness of the corporate product within the business community
- Build and develop pipeline through Salesforce CRM platform
- Sell across all service offerings, maximising service offerings to new clients and building in-depth knowledge of the new client base
- Translate customer requirements into offering specific customer benefits and solutions
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Update manager on progress preparing daily and weekly activity reports through CRM database
- Develop a good knowledge of company service portfolio and an understanding of the car rental industry as a whole
- Keep informed of industry developments, trends and competitor activities
- Sales targets will be weighted to afford the successful candidate the opportunity to build a strong sales pipeline which will convert to sales over time.
- A subject matter expert on the van market in Ireland to secure competitor information, advising and guiding the business and the sales team. Monitor and analyse trends, performance and research data to identify and follow-up on growth opportunities in this sector, this will include market intelligence on pricing
- Channel partner wins, maintains and expands relationships with assigned industry channels
- Ability to adapt to a changing and progressive organisation
- Proven success in winning new sales
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Relationship builder with the ability to work in team and own initiative
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong Van Sales experience
- Experience of using CRM database is a strong advantage - specifically Salesforce
- The ability to cold-call and generate new business will be essential
- Proven negotiation skills
- Educated to degree level in a business related field preferable
* Company Car
* Life Assurance
* Health Care Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Staff Discounts
* Excellent Training/Development and progression opportunities
* Bike to Work Scheme