Validation Technician - Offaly
My client, a leading life sciences company, are looking to hire a Validation Technician to join their expanding team in Offaly.
What is my client offering you?
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement - there is a clear career path for the successful candidate to progress to Validation Engineer
- Monday to Friday role
Responsibilities (A snapshot..)
- Works as directed by direct Supervisor to facilitate and support Customer EO qualifications within the EO Technical department.
- Carries out all aspects of their role and associated documentation in compliance with Quality Management System, ISO11135, ISO13485 and FDA regulatory requirements while adhering to GMP and GDP requirement. Complies with local and global procedures.
- Reviews qualification batch records for compliance to GDP and GMP, demonstrating a high level of attention to detail. Follows up with Operations to address and close out on any batch record queries within agreed timelines.
- Professional Certificate or Diploma level qualification in Business Administration or Technical / Engineering with 1 years industrial work experience. Working knowledge of ISO13485, ISO11135 and EO sterilisation knowledge desirable but not essential.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail displaying exceptional GDP and GMP.
- Working knowledge of relevant ISO standards and guidance documents
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.