Validation Engineer - Waterford - Perm role
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a highly talented Quality Validation Engineer to join their medical device plant in Waterford.
As the Quality Validation Engineer, you will report to the Quality Lead, on site. You will be accountable for technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts.
You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience or a combination of equivalent education and relevant experience.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and a very generous benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Bachelor's degree required and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideally come from Med Device, Pharma or Contract Manufacturing background
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.