Validation Engineer - Tullamore
My client, requires a Validation Engineer to join their team in Tullamore, Co Offaly. This is a permanent job, offering amazing career opportunities.
Reporting to the Validation Supervisor you will be responsible for customer validations, QMS, GMP and GDP. You will establish strong relationships customers and as well as inhouse relationships with Operations, Quality and the lab. You will be positive and conscientious in your approach.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establishes strong Customer relations and provides exceptional Customer service. Collaborates with Customers throughout all stages of their validation to ensure Customer qualification requirements are met or exceeded.
- Proactively supports their direct Supervisor to successfully achieve departmental and site objectives and undertake assigned projects.
- Adopts positive cross functional relations. Liaises with quality, operations planning, laboratory and Customer Service to coordinate and progress Customer validations and projects.
- Collaborates with EO Tech Team to support the establishment of best practice approach through knowledge sharing and providing recommendation for TechTeam harmonization.
- Knowledge of EO sterilization and validation in accordance with ISO11135
- Strong technical witing, scientific writing and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of research methodologies
- Ability to complete statistical and data analysis
- Working knowledge of other relevant ISO standards and guidance documents
- (ISO10993-7, ISO 11737-1, ISO11138 series, ISO11137 series, EN 1422)
- Proficient in use of MS Office and statistical tools
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.