Validation Engineer - Longford
My client, a medical device company, based in Longford, are looking to hire a Validation Engineer to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for supporting all validation activities associated with the successful qualification of new tools / product introduction.
What is my client offering you?
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- This is great opportunity to expand your skillset in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Monday to Friday role
Responsibilities (A snapshot..)
- Write and execute process validation protocols and reports for new product introductions and revalidations due to process /material improvements utilizing scientific / technical knowledge.
- Developing and implementing solutions to sustain and improve the QMS.
- Maintain and support compliance to ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 systems standards.
- Participate in the site change control, ensuring that all changes to validated processes are effectively identified and implemented.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Polymer Science, or equivalent Manufacturing experience.
- Experience in statistical analysis (Minitab) / SPC / validations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, and facilitation skills
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Validation Engineer within an Injection moulding or medical manufacturing environment.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.