Validation Engineer - Galway
My client, requires a Validation Engineer to join their team in Galway. This is a permanent job, offering amazing career opportunities.
Reporting to the Validation Manager, you will Support laboratory equipment procurement and develop URS documentation, and work as a team to create, execute, and report on IQ, OQ and PQ protocols
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package - 25 days AL and Hybrid
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and execute Test Method Validation studies using appropriate approach (e.g. variable, variable destructive, or attribute Gauge R&R)
- Establish statistically valid Test Method Validation sample sizes and acceptance criteria
- Assess equipment specifications and suitability for test method
- Support equipment and test method improvements and update of test method related work instructions where required
- Minimum 3rd level relevant science or engineering degree
- Equipment Qualification and Test Method Validation experience: minimum 2 years
- Working in a regulated environment. 3 - 4 years
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technical writing experience
- 6 sigma and Minitab experience an advantage
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.