My client, a pharmaceutical company are seeking an experienced Validation Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be part of a dedicated team assisting in the implementation and operation of the site commissioning plan. Ideally you will have experience in multiple GMP validation disciplines and have strong Technical Writing skills.
- Permanent position
- Highly attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation at an exciting stage of the business.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Days only role - with flexible working hours.
Responsibilities ( A snapshot…)
- Effectively working within a multidisciplinary team to Prepare, schedule and execute Commissioning, Qualification and Validation protocols
- Lead Risk assessments for process and equipment as required.
- Develop system impact assessments, validation plans, protocols and reports that support the qualification and validation of systems.
- Execute Commissioning and validation of manufacturing equipment, downstream equipment and processes in addition to supervising and witnessing Validation / Qualification carried out by vendors.
- You will hold a BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng in Engineering or related discipline.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in validation, quality systems, operations, engineering or any combination thereof.
- Experience in multiple GMP validation disciplines (process equipment, utility, automation, computer systems, sterilization) with advanced technical knowledge.
- Validation experience using risk based approach guidelines, international regulatory requirements and standards and other in.
- Experience interacting with or creating material for representatives of regulatory agencies and executive level staff.
- Experience with investigations into manufacturing deviations and determination of product impact potential, root cause and corrective actions.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.