Validation - Engineer
My client a rapidly growing multinational medical device company who pride themselves on being a company who think differently in order to solve problems and deliver innovative healthcare products & solutions for their clients and patients around the world.
Currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer with vast experience in validations to join their Quality division. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with 3-5 years relevant experience in performing validations for a product transfer.
Regarded as a great place to work, this a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national medical device company with a range of large divisions a number of which are currently at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.
- Lead validation requirements for a product transfer (process validation)
- Work with different departments to provide quality and validation expertise.
- Control or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues
- Support the introduction/implementation of process/material changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Bachelors degree (Level 8) in a related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years experience having worked in a medical device setting.
- Experience leading a project team would ne an advantage.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 0864648426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/
Jobs you may have searched for:
Validation Engineer, Senior Validation Engineer, Quality Engineer, Galway jobs, Medical device job, Validation jobs, quality jobs, Ireland, contract jobs, Process Validation.