Cork - Perm
My client a leading Medical Device Client a short distance West of Cork City have a requirement for an experienced Validation Engineer to join their team. It has a very inclusive and ''down to earth'' work culture that values ongoing collaboration and teamwork. It genuinely is a lovely place to work, with a ''family feel'' to the Company.
Permanent position, excellent benefits package and career progression opportunities with a lot the focus being put on NPI's. It's a very exciting time to be joining this company.
A little about the role…
The role will focus on Validation processes (cleaning, packaging & sterilisation). This is a very interesting position as it is being treated as a hybrid role between Validation and Quality. Daily, you will be involved in sustaining/ validation of special processes on site along with maintaining quality standards.
- Execution of process validations in relation to quality standards.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- Implement test plans along with test methods.
- Point of contact for validation onsite.
- Level 7 qualification in a related engineering degree.
- Minimum of 4 years experience having worked in a engineering position previously, ideally on process validations.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/