My client, a national company who provides services to both SME's and multinationals, are looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team. This has come about due to expediential growth - this engineer will have the opportunity to work across a range of exciting projects and be involved in new technologies.
As a Validation Engineer you will be a member of the Validation & Projects team, playing a key role in the planning and execution of validation activities related to various projects.
- Conduct validation activities in compliance with company procedures.
- Develop validation documentation as required (e.g. specifications, plans, protocols, procedures).
- Execute qualification protocols as required.
- Compile relevant documentation from contractors, suppliers, and other departments for inclusion in reports.
- Prepare reports of executed protocols for review by Quality Assurance.
- Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Track and resolve exceptions during qualification activities.
- Prioritise qualification activities in line with the project schedule.
- Co-ordinate qualification activities with engineering and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate qualification activities with contractors and vendors as required.
- Co-ordinate qualification document review and approval.
- Attend identified training, required to fulfil the role.
- Assist in the development of training material for qualification activities.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as required.
- BEng or BSc in a relevant discipline.
- 2 years' experience in an industrial setting - can include a Co-Op/work placement if relevant to this role.
- Knowledge and Interpretation of GMP / ISO regulations is advantageous.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Kerry on 086 004 3981