Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Do you have previous experience in site transfers and Process/Equipment validations?
Would an initial 18 month Fixed Term Contract position with a generous salary in the Midwest appeal to you?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in the Midwest currently recruiting for a Validation Engineer for an initial 18-month contract.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects.
Day to day some of key elements of the Process Validation Engineer role will include:
· Develop and maintain validation plan in line with global and regulatory requirements for validation of processes, equipment, equipment software, test methods and utilities in relation to an upcoming large product/process transfer project
· Plan and develop the transfer site validation project schedule with cross-functional teams and drive the achievement of this schedule through continuous monitoring of schedule progress, effective risk and issue management and prioritization of validation activities in line with the transfer project schedules and plant priorities.
· Liaise with current manufacturing site in Europe to ensure effective transfer of knowledge to Ireland.
· Prepare, review and execute the transfer project validation protocols (equipment, utilities, processes, cleaning, test methods and software) and final reports ensuring compliance to all relevant corporate and regulatory quality and validation procedures/work instructions and standards
· Maintain on-going understanding and knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements for validation in compliance with EU/U.S. regulations and guidance documents
· Provide technical expertise during investigations, gap analysis, risk assessment and change control process
· Providing guidance and support to validation engineers.
My client is looking a qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering with 5 years + experience O#R Master's degree in field with 3+ years' experience with the capacity to spend 25% of your time travelling to my client's sister plant in Germany.
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or <https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung>