Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Are you a problem solver who enjoys working to KPI's and is data & systems driven?
Are you a natural collaborator with strong communication skills and comfortable presenting to senior management?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in the Midlands currently recruiting for a Process Validation Engineer for an initial 12 month contract.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and as Process Validation Engineer you will be directly involved in planning and executing strategic project programs designed to continuously improve manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance.
Day to day some of key elements of the Process Validation Engineer role will include
· Contributing to strategic projects for the facility.
· Support the planning, management and execution of the projects / validations assigned, working closely with project leads, cross-functional project teams and departments.
· Ensure meticulous planning, execution and management utilizing standardized systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to management.
· Set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
· Work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members and external customers to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
· Escalate issues early and report on project performance to project leads and Engineering management while trouble shooting issues using tools like A3 and bring solutions forward for adjudication, selection and execution.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus designed to reward hard work and hitting targets. This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
My client is looking a qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering with 2 years + experience with process/product development, ideally in medical device industry and knowledge of packaging process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
To succeed in this role you will also need to have the knack of identifying conflict early and working effectively and professionally in conflict situations
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or <https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung>