Utility General Operative
Utilities General Operative
€18-€22 per hour depending on experience
Transport and accommodation provided
6 month contracts to permanent hires
A number of utility general operative roles are open in the greater Dublin area. The role will involve replacement and repair of electrical transformers across the greater Dublin area. This is an essential project. All suitable candidates will be offered a permanent position with the firm after 6 month probation. This is a recessionproof area of civil engineering.
The operative will be required to complete the following tasks;
* Complete groundsworks as required; pipelaying, concrete works, excavations
* Assist site management team as required
* Work with electrical engineering team
* Complete landscaping works
* Follow instructions as delivered by site management team
* Communicate in English with staff members
* High level of spoken and written English
* EU passport
* Experience with groundworks, electrical, energy generation, civil engineering or utilities projects
* Hard working
* Happy to work outdoors
* Safe Pass
* Manual Handling
* Location of Underground services
* ESB Induction
* Abrasive Wheel/Dumper ticket
* C Licence
This role will be based across the greater Dublin area. They will travel to work as a part of a crew.
Accommodation and transport will be provided to those who need to relocate. This is open to candidates based in Dublin and overseas.
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250. Candidates will not be considered without a copy of their CV.