Urgently Required - Maintenance Engineer - Sligo
My client, a multinational is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Sligo.
You will undertake and manage maintenance activities to include: building and facility maintenance, machine and preventative maintenance, parts inventory and purchasing, in accordance to established procedures, specifications, internal customer requirements and goals. You will assist with delivery of all business KPI's and operational targets as needed in meeting company goals.
You will ideally have 1 - 2 years in a similar environment or 5 years' experience in other maintenance.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities. Works in conjunction with the EHS Coordinator assure a safe working environment.
- Responsible for maintenance of plant and equipment in good working condition, including thermoforming machines, tooling and associated facilities, by scheduling timely and routine preventative maintenance to improve equipment reliability. This includes, support and take part in risk assessments for machine and facilities, including occasions when PMs have to be rescheduled or postponed.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive maintenance management strategy and system.
- Document maintenance activities clearly and legibly, including current status of actions and close out on actions in a timely manner.
- Level 8 degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar with 1-2 years manufacturing experience, or alternatively at least 5 years' experience within a maintenance role.
- Basic computer knowledge (especially in MS Word and Excel).
- Good mechanical and technical ability and aptitude / skills
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.