Urgent Care Nurse - Dublin
Type of role: Staff Nurse - Urgent Care
Contract: Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 hours weekly
Location: North Dublin
Experience required: 2+ years
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Health Insurance Group, in recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join their Urgent Care team in Dublin. My client has been established to develop medical, health and well-being services for customers and is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression. Their Urgent Care Centres (UCC) will deliver care to patients requiring treatment of non-life-threatening injury and illness.
As part of the multidisciplinary team, you will provide specialist nursing care to patients presenting with a range of urgent care and minor injuries/illnesses. You will provide patients with a leading standard of care and treatment, ensuring appropriate examination and recording of nursing observations and carry out nurse assessments.
- Registered in the General Division of the NMBI or Dual Qualified Nurse.
- Minimum of 2yrs postgraduate experience in areas including general practice, A&E, urgent care or trauma orthopaedics.
- Competent with IT systems and Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Flexibility to work across a 7/7 rolling roster, 365 days a year.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care/Community Nursing
- Experience in minor trauma, general medicine, paediatrics, sports medicine or orthopaedics
- Recognised casting qualification
- Wound care qualification
- ACLS/ PALS
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness to support healing interactions with patients.
- High levels of emotional resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to fostering partnerships, multi-professional and multidisciplinary relationships and working as part of a team.
- Ability to recognise and respect the expertise of others and the contribution of team members and harness good teamwork and open contributions to enable excellent patient care.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter who demonstrates energy and drive.
- Must demonstrate planning and organising skills.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on 0864648416 or apply directly.