CSCS/QSCS and SAFE PASS TUTORS
FRS Training are a long established and leading provider of CSCS/QSCS and Safe Pass programmes
We are also validated as QQI, City and Guilds, Lantra , SOLAS, & PHECC approved centres, providing certified training across many sectors and strongly supporting individuals into the workplace.
Due to the increase in demand for people in the construction sector, we are seeking tutors to deliver CSCS courses
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering CSCS/QSCS approved SOLAS programmes
- Deliver training and complete assessments in accordance with the standards governed by SOLAS
- Carry out peer reviews of the course material.
- Deliver training in a manner that will encourage the learner to excel in their ability to perform the relevant tasks and skills necessary to achieve the relevant standards of the programme.
- To apply for this position you must an approved instructor of CSCS/QSCS programmes, with a current approver letter/card from Solas
- Tutors delivering the SOLAS Safe Pass Health and Safety Awareness Training Programme must meet the training and assessment criteria as determined by SOLAS.
- Train the trainer or relevant teaching qualification