Truss Designer / Estimator - Longford
Truss Design Engineer / Estimator - Longford
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Truss Designer to join a team in Longford who specialise in the design and fabrication of Roof Trusses, Engineered Joists and Timber Frames.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of structural principles, proficiency in design software, and excellent drafting skills.
Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings.
Consult engineers, architects, and contractor to clarify requirements and to rectify site issues.
Interact with in-house design team to co-ordinate truss design.
Produce detailed drawings for manufacture and installation of truss based on architectural drawings and specification.
Create schematics for pricing.
Interact with customers, responding to technical queries.
- Experience in the use of a truss design software (preferably Wolf).
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD.
- Versatile, high degree of accuracy, working to deadlines, and highly organised.
- Ability to identify potential issues and resolve efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with people internally and externally.
- A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability.
If you would like more information, please contact Siobhan in the FRS office, or use the below link to apply.