Trial Manager (Crops)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading Irish Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of 'Trials Manager (Crop)'. You will be responsible for managing our client's extensive seed research program based in the South-East of Ireland. This is a full time permanent role.
Through international partnerships, large scale investments in production facilities and an extensive variety selection programme, our client has a proven track record of bringing new seed varieties to the Irish market.
Industry: Agri, Business, Seed, Crops, Arable, Trials, Research, Farming, Agronomy
Role: Trials Manager (Crop)
Location: Would suit candidates in Counties, Waterford, Kilkenny, Wexford region
Contract Type: Full-Time Perm
- Effectively manage all research trials in accordance with industry best practice, ensuring accurate trial results are reported on a timely basis.
- Day to day execution of the trials programme including interaction with internal and external stake holders and effective allocation of resources to ensure the trials programme runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively contribute to the variety selection decision making process and to the promotion of our seed varieties and research activities.
- Agriculture qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of agronomy and a keen interest in Agriculture is essential.
- Practical experience in operating farm machinery.
- Self-sufficient / ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable, problem solving approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for arable crops.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted