Travel Coordinator / Administrator
This is a busy coordination role with a cross-over through multiple business functions (typically, we have around 100 flight requests a week, including new bookings, and change requests). The ideal candidate will have experience in coordinating reservations and liaising with various stakeholders regarding the smooth functioning of the travel desk.
- Manage the travel and accommodation requests of employees and executives in a timely manner according to project schedules.
- Assist with arranging flights and car hire through an agency partner.
- Manage hotel reservations and coordinate rental apartment availability/booking with landlords/estate agents.
- Manage associated administrative duties such as the payment of deposits/rent, a turnaround of accommodation for new occupants etc.), which will require liaison with landlords, facilities management companies and the internal accounts department.
- Preparing itineraries/confirmations for the travelling personnel.
- Log and maintain all travel records, spreadsheets, and calendars.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience working as a travel coordinator, travel administrator or similar role, is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and stakeholder requests simultaneously booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and long-term apartments.
- Self-motivated, assertive individual, problem solver and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (especially Excel).