Transport Manager- Dublin
My client, a leading Transport and Distribution company based in Citywest in Dublin, is in need of an experienced transport manager to join their busy and growing depot.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Manager who is looking to grow on their career in a leading organization leading a team of dedicated logistics professionals.
The responsibilities for the Transport Manager include:
- Plan and supervise the Drivers + shipments from collection to delivery point .
- Excellent knowledge of Drivers tachograph hours and regulations.
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Coordinate with Planning team to ensure all jobs are closed off on time.
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Ensure Drivers documents are properly filed
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Organize training sessions for planning team.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Ensure compliance with company policies + Drivers Regulations.
- Daily KPI's.
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
The requirements for the desired Transport Manager include but are not limited to:
- Proven work experience as a Transportation Manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Familiarity with logistics software.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Problem-solving abilities
- A minimum of 10 Years experience.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS recruitment