Transport Coordinator- South Dublin
My client, A leading Tool Hire Company, is in need of a Transport Coordinator to join their busy South Dublin depot.
Due to expansion my client has a number of opportunities within their organization and are looking to bring on an experienced Transport Coordinator/Inventory Controller to work in their transport team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Transport Coordinator to grow on their career in a leading organization.
The duties for the desired Transport Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Work with transport office and source ecodes for deliveries.
- Ensure that any necessary paperwork is put in the correct driver's tray.
- Ensure all stock is picked and ready for drivers in pick bay.
- Help drivers unload and carry out a load check on all collections.
- Confirm ecodes of all stock that is being returned and notify if shortages or wrong ecodes returned to transport dept.
- Advise mechanics/T&R dept. of stock requirements that need to be turned around quickly.
- Notify transport department of stock requirements.
- Advise mechanics/T&R dept. of stock needed for next day etc.
- Carry out daily stock check on T&R list to ensure that list matches up with confirmed collections.
- Follow up any discrepancies between T&R list and actual stock.
- Completing all paper work in a timely manner
- Make sure all drivers and truck tachos are uploaded as requested.
- Make sure trucks and vans are booked in for the 8 weekly checks / CVRT/ services and repairs.
- Other tasks as required
The skills for the desired Transport Coordinator include:
- Previous experience in a similar Transport Coordinator/Inventory Controller role
- Strong systems skills including Excel and ERP systems
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work on own Initiative
- Experience in hire and/or construction industry is desired but not essential
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.