My client, A leading Distribution company based in East Cork, is in need of a Transport Coordinator to join their busy site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Coordinator to join a leading Distribution Company and utilize their coordination, systems skills and have an opportunity to grown on their career.
The duties for the desired Transport Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Maintaining the truck schedule
- Monitoring data and ensuring correct procedures are followed
The requirements for the desired Transport Coordinator include:
- Similar experience in a Logistics or Transport Administration or Coordination role
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new systems
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.