As a Transport Analytic Team Member, you will be monitoring fleet progression, scheduling, and co-ordinating of drivers and crew members. First point of contact for our fleet, mechanics and office to aid in the provision of our service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.