Transport Administrator - Lusk, Co. Dublin
I'm currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator to join a busy team in Lusk, Co. Dublin.
- Plan and schedule work for the skip trucks and hook loaders working from the depot.
- Brief the drivers on work to be completed and schedule on Elemos and send to driver's handheld for completion.
- Liase with customers and the customer service department to resolve any issues arising.
- Complete daily debrief with drivers following each shift and resolve any issues that arise
- Plan and schedule routes for cardboard and tyre collection vehicles ensuring work is planned in a way that maximises vehicle capacity.
- Complete job confirmations for all transactions tipped at 3rd party sites.
- Clear down the unconfirmed jobs and routes report weekly and have all transactions recorded accurately for month end invoicing.
- Responsibility to clear down the site comms list containing all open queries so that customer invoices are not left on hold under query
- Other ad hoc admin duties
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role - Waste Management / Logistics environment
- Good IT Skills
- Good Written and Verbal English essential.
- Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the business.
- Experience in the waste industry a distinct advantage
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.