Transport Administrator- Laois
My client, A leading Tool Hire Company, is in need of a Transport Adminstrator to join their busy Portlaoise depot.
Due to expansion my client has a number of opportunities within their organization and are looking to bring on an experienced Transport Administrator to work in their transport team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Transport Administrator to grow on their career in a leading organization.
The duties for the desired Transport Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Processing delivery & hire dockets
- Ensuring information on system is checked & correct
- Stock adjustments & stock sourcing
- General admin as required
The requirements for the desired Transport Administrator are:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Strong systems skills- proficient in Microsoft Excel etc.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Hard working and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.