TRANSFER PRICING CONSULTANT
My client, a world leader in the provision of audit, tax, and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally, is looking for a TRANSFER PRICING CONSULTANT to join their Tax department on a permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to help clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of transfer pricing planning, documentation, benchmarking, valuations, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge of current transfer pricing legislation and proposed and pending legislation and their impact.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge of current transfer pricing legislation (Irish transfer pricing rules, OECD transfer pricing guidance, etc.) as well as the ongoing work by the OECD and other bodies that impact transfer pricing is essential.
- Skills to manage project teams throughout the transfer pricing project lifecycle including leading client interviews and discussions, assessment of overall functional and risk profile, application of industry and client value-drivers analysis.
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and use quantitative evidence in performing economic analysis on projects including identification and application of appropriate transfer pricing methods to price transactions.
- Experience in use of economic analysis databases.
- Excellent written and oral English skills is essential for successful candidates.
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law
- At least 2 years TP experience in consulting environment or MNCs.
- Knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess client's intercompany transactions, performing benchmarking analyses using databases, drafting good quality deliverables (LF, MF and TP planning memorandums)
If this role is of your interest, please contact Monica Bergmann.