Training Team Coach
Training Team Coach
Galway (CALL CENTRE)
Our client currently has an immediate requirement for a Training Team Coach in Galway :(6mth Contract - Shift Pattern
Call Daniella 086 7750646
Key Responsibilities for Training Team Coach
- Drive the people performance strategy and training and development plan for the account.
- Align the account performance strategy and its execution with corporate People Operations policies, and Talent Acquisition policies and approaches, leveraging as much corporate content as possible.
- Benchmark internally and externally in order to innovate practices, processes, and tools for Quality Assurance and Training teams to deliver the best in class Customer Experience for our clients.
- Manage your team of Trainers and Quality Analysts to ensure competencies are aligned with productivity and performance efficiency's.
- Lead team to deliver exceptional work on all the below areas through appropriate task design, coaching, development, recognition, and creating a positive team culture for the Training, Operations, and QA team:
- Complete analysis of data gathered via Quality Tools to drive development plans.
- Leverage Insights and Analytics toolset to pinpoint individual training opportunities and prepare individual targeted training plans.
- Streamline and improve the QA process, ensuring all errors and performance issues identified are addressed through coaching and correction, and that these are fed into the Training Needs Analysis processes to improve training and address issues at source.
- Plan future Training & Quality activities with specific monthly and quarterly objectives incorporating new hire, refresher, soft skill, new product, and cross-training activities.
- Align with the Client training team and ensure continual updating, improvement, and modernisation of all training materials and evaluation to support the application of learning on the job.
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, and maintenance of existing and new content to meet business requirements.
- Manage digital content for the group in collaboration with the digital strategist and the training team.
Essential Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
* Recognised Training or Coaching Qualification.
* Previous experience in managing Training and Quality Assurance functions.
* Experience in the delivery of training needs analysis, design, content development, delivery and evaluation.
* Demonstratable understanding of standard data reporting and visualisation techniques.
* Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior management and client partners.
* Call Centre, Contact Centre, or BPO experience an advantage