Training Specialist/Coordinator - Enfield, Meath
My client, a 4-star luxury hotel, based in Enfield Co. Meath is seeking an experienced Training Specialist/Coordinator to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position which will require weekend work.
As a Training Specialist/Coordinator, you will be supporting the hotel operations and will be responsible for ensuring all training & development programmes are delivered to the required standards.
Tasks & Duties
- Create and run learning strategies and programs.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organisation through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualised and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organisational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employee's skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Third level qualification in a related field.
- Minimum of two year's experience in a Training & Development role.
- Hospitality experience essential.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to balance immediate/long term priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Strong IT skills especially in MS office.
- Ability to work on own initiative & to deadlines.