Training Specialist - Insurance
Fantastic opportunity to join a semi-state organisation in their call centre as Training Specialist. You will responsible for ensuring all sales agents are up to speed and well equipped to deal with customers queries and sales calls.
Exciting opportunity if you have QFA and experience in Insurance!
We are seeking a highly motivated and excellent communicator. You will easily convey a persuasive and positive attitude at all times to assist the internal sales function to deliver on departmental and overarching business objectives.
In conjunction with Team leaders, you will be responsible for the training and coaching of sales and renewals staff, identify developmental and coaching requirements and assist with improving sales performance and retention.
- Onboarding of new sales and renewals representatives into the business and working with our Insurance Underwriters to arrange product and systems training.
- Complaints training.
- Design and conduct sales training, workshops, and focus groups.
- Create a culture of focus, teamwork, and outstanding performance.
- Work with the Team Leads to monitor operational quality and performance, implementing additional training as required
- Work towards improving conversion and retention rate trough coaching, mentoring, and aiding team leaders on coaching techniques (Greetings, Cross sell & Upsell opportunities, Objection handling etc).
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Develop a recurring schedule to assess employee training needs
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Contact and utilise external vendors and resources as required
- Assist with the design, implementation, refresh, and promotion of sales floor incentives.
Who are You?
You are APA Qualified (General Insurance) and have a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment. You have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both in a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment.
You will require strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to persuade and work across the entire business.
You have excellent leadership, team building, and management skills (even if you haven't put them into practice yet!)
On offer is a competitive salary and a wealth of extras as benefits including pension; life assurance; employee discounts and lots more