Training & Quality Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a Training & Quality Manager to join their team. The position will be based in Blackpool, Co. Cork.
As Training and Quality Manager you will lead the training activities and quality processes for an operation. You will lead a team of Trainers and Quality Business Analysts (QA). The Training and Quality team's purpose is to ensure the quality of Advisors' performance on the account, and that all members are skilled to deliver excellence in service to our customers and clients, as per our service commitments.?
The team's scope includes all operational departments of the client account: Operations Water Fault and Supply, Commercial Billing, Case Management, Billing Services, Social Media and Business Improvement. Reporting to the Service Delivery Director, and in partnership with Service Delivery Managers, Operations Managers, and People Operations.
How you will spend your day:
- Drive the people performance strategy and training and development plan for the account.
- Align the account performance strategy and its execution with corporate People Operations policies, and Talent Acquisition policies and approaches, leveraging as much corporate content as possible.
- Benchmark internally and externally to innovate practices, processes, and tools for Quality Assurance and Training teams to deliver best in class Customer Experience for our clients.
- Manage your team of Trainers and Quality Analysts to ensure competencies are aligned with productivity and performance efficiencies.
- Lead team to deliver exceptional work on all the below areas through appropriate task design, coaching, development, recognition, and creating a positive team culture for the Training, Operations, and QA team:
- Collaborate with Operational Management to ensure the delivery of all QA commitments.
- Complete analysis of data gathered via Quality Tools to drive development plans.
- Leverage Insights and Analytics toolset to pinpoint individual training opportunities and prepare individual targeted training plans.
- Streamline and improve the QA process, ensuring all errors and performance issues identified are addressed through coaching and correction, and that these are fed into the Training Needs Analysis processes to improve training and address issues at source.
- Plan future Training & Quality activities with specific monthly and quarterly objectives incorporating new hire, refresher, soft skill, new product, and cross-training activities.
- Support the Team Leads with Advisor coaching.
- Align with the Client training team and ensure continual updating, improvement, and modernisation of all training materials and evaluation to support?the application of learning on the job.?
- Lead?the design, development, evaluation, and maintenance?of existing and new content to meet business requirements.
- Ensure learning outcomes are achieved through robust, effective Instructor-Led Training and other learning mechanisms such as floor walking, grad bay, and other ramp techniques.
- Manage digital content for the group in collaboration with the digital strategist and the training team.
- Provide Day-to-Day team member knowledge support.
- Recognised Training or Coaching Qualification.
- Previous experience managing Training and Quality Assurance functions.
- Experience in the delivery of training needs analysis, design, content development, delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstrable understanding of standard data reporting and visualisation techniques.
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior management and client partners.
- Proficient with the full suite of MS Office productivity tools.
- Call Centre, Contact Centre, or BPO experience an advantage
- Diploma or Degree in a related business field is an advantage.
- Learning Management System's experience
- Strong decision making and communication skills.
- Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease.
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Process oriented.
- An agent for change.
- Creative and highly motivated.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others.
- Strong Relationship building skills
Salary: €45k-€55k per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift