We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator and an Assistant Coordinator to implement and co-ordinate a LTI programme in Health care Support and Intellectual Disability Practice QQI Level 5
These are contract positions for 45-47 weeks duration (37.5 hours per week)
The ideal candidates for both posts will have:
- Relevant qualification and experience in line with CETB Trainer Criteria.
- Experience of delivering QQI Level 5 Programmes
- Have knowledge, experience of the Health care / Intellectual Disability Sector
- Have experience of T.Q.A.S.Training Quality Assessment System
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate for both posts must demonstrate excellent organisational and coordination skills.
Excellent additional benefits package such as Staff Training, Pension, EAP, Illness Benefit, Paid Maternity Leave, Yoga, Bike to Work scheme etc.
For more information and full job description please contact Rita on 086-467-0709