Training and Quality Manager
We have an opportunity with our client for an experienced Training & Quality Manager based in either the Sligo or Cork reporting to the Service Delivery Director.
Let me tell you more about this great opportunity!
The team's scope includes all operational departments : Service, Claims, Sales, and Renewals. Committed to a 'best practice' environment, the role of the Manager is to lead the activities and performance of a national team of Trainers, Quality Assurance Analysts based in Cork and Sligo.
The responsibility of the team is to ensure the quality of Advisors' performance on the account, and that all members of the account team are trained to deliver the best service.
- Drive the people performance strategy and training and development plan for the account.
- Benchmark internally and externally in order to innovate practices, processes, and tools for Quality Assurance and Training teams to deliver best in class Customer Experience for our clients.
- Lead team to deliver exceptional work on all the below areas through appropriate task design, coaching, development, recognition, and creating a positive team culture for the Training, Operations, and QA team
- Collaborate with Operational Management and Team Leads to ensure the delivery of all QA commitments.
- Streamline and improve the QA process, ensuring all errors and performance issues identified are addressed immediately through coaching and correction, and that these are fed into the Training Needs Analysis processes to improve training and address issues at source.
- Plan future Training & Quality activities with specific monthly and quarterly objectives incorporating new hire, refresher, soft skill, new product, and cross-training activities.
- Support the Team Leads with Advisor coaching.
- Ensure learning outcomes are achieved through robust, effective Instructor-Led Training and other learning mechanisms such as floor walking, grad bay, and other ramp techniques.
- Manage digital content for the group in collaboration with the digital strategist and the training team.
- Provide Day-to-Day team member knowledge support
Essential Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- People management experience - coaching/ mentoring/ development.
- Previous experience managing a Training, Support and/or Quality Assurance function.
- Experience in the delivery of training needs analysis, design, content development, delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstrable understanding of standard data reporting and visualisation techniques.
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior management and client partners.
- Proficient with the full suite of MS Office productivity tools.
- Call Centre, Contact Centre, or BPO experience an advantage
Desired Qualifications and Training:
- Recognised Training or Coaching Qualification.
- A diploma or Degree in a related business field is an advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification (Yellow+) and/ or EOQ or ASQ qualifications or study.
- APA PMI or GI insurance cert (in date) would be an advantage but is not required.
- Learning Management System's experience.
- Strong decision making and communication skills.
- Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease.
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- An agent for change.
- Creative and highly motivated.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others.
- Strong Relationship building skills
Note: Travel within Ireland will be required.
Some employee benefits include:
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
If you are a Training & Quality Manager hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.