Trainee Temp Recruiter - FRS Recruitment Academy
FRS Recruitment is once again open to applications for our recruitment training academy
Since launching in 2021 the academy has consistently and successfully introduced people from a variety of backgrounds to the lucrative and fast paced world of recruitment through a tailored plan of training and support.
For the final academy session of 2022 our aim is to focus on candidates specifically for our Temp Recruitment team. Interviews and screening will take place in September with an aim to onboard in October.
Let's look at the competencies of a good temp controller, and tell me, does this describe you or experience you've gained in previous jobs?
- Entrepreneurial spirit,
- working with high volume inbound and outbound calls,
- fast paced problem solving,
- solution focused with a fine attention to detail,
- Strong administration and people management skills,
- building trust with all customers,
- a long-term focus on growing business through success.
Through the training academy we can take those skills, provide on the job training and support, that will take those strong foundational elements and build you into a successful temp controller.
Temp Recruitment is a 360-degree role, which means once you're trained, you become the master of your own success from start to finish
Full role overview
- Taking Bookings
- Sourcing/Screening / Candidate Management
- Payroll / Compliance / Legal Requirements / Invoicing
- Problem solving / /Business Development / Customer Service / Social Events
If you are interested in a career in Recruitment and if you can demonstrate experience in the competencies described send us an application using the links provided. Screening interviews and panel assessments will be taking place at the start of September ahead of the academy launch in Early October.