Trainee Recruiter - Galway
Role: Trainee Recruiter - Excellent Career Progression and Earning Potential.
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment Agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants. Due to continued success and an ever growing market share, we require trainee recruiters nationally. FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland and it makes us a very attractive career prospect for great recruiters.
Full Training Offered
You will be fully trained in end to end recruitment process and mentored by your manager to become a successful recruiter. This is an excellent opportunity to gain real commercial experience dealing with clients, interviewing candidates, managing key accounts, advertising, sourcing and much more.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience in a target driven/KPI lead / customer service or sales environment.
- Strong PC / Administrative skills to include sound knowledge of internet, emails and database admin.
- Winning attitude and desire to maximise earning potential.
- Keen on pursuing a career in a corporate business to business environment.
- Confident, with excellent communication skills, having a natural ability to talk to people & negotiate with people face to face and over the phone.
To launch your career, please apply in confidence.