One of our most well established clients within the manufacturing industry in the South/West Dublin area are currently looking for Trainee Printer/Pre Press Operator for an immediate start in a permanent position. This is the ideal role if you are looking to build a career long term and are interested in career progression.
Full training will be given. We are looking for somebody willing to learn, good eye for detail, self motivated, good organisational skills, trustworthy and punctual.
We currently have an opportunity for a Trainee Printer
Full training will be given to the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in print. The successful candidate
You will be required to work two shift patterns on alternative weeks
Monday to Friday - 6.00am - 2.00pm
Monday to Friday - 6.30pm - 10.30pm
- No experience needed as full training provided to the right applicants - if you do have any experience within the printing area then this would be an advantage.
- Team Player
- Hard working and reliable
- To leave the press at the end of the shift in a clean and tidy state and finalising by completing the end of shift report.
- To load the printing press with film and sort out and label the return to stock reels as appropriate.
- To assist the printer with reel changeover's.
- To dispose of waste products in accordant with company procedures.
- To keep all solvents and inks topped up to an acceptable level.
If this position interests you, then please apply online or contact Stefan Moro for more information on 086 042 7988