Trainee Legal Costs Accountant
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Trainee Legal Cost Accountant to join their firm. The client is one of Ireland's leading Legal Costs Accountants firms, providing the highest level of service in legal costs to their clients. The team of qualified legal costs accountants and solicitors provide services to businesses and individuals throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Professionally analyse solicitor's files and papers for the purpose of preparing detailed Bills of Costs.
- Drafting various documents including Bills of Costs.
- Preparing documentation to set matters down for Adjudication/Taxation.
- Following successful completion of a six-month probationary period, there will be a gradual introduction to the Adjudication/Taxation process wherein you will represent Principals on Adjudication/Taxation or other appropriate forums or by way of negotiation of costs.
- Liaising with relevant third parties to deal with all aspects of costs and addressing any queries that arise.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
- 1+ years' relevant work experience or newly graduated students.
- Honesty and integrity are highly desired qualities in a prospective candidate.
- Possess strong linguistic skills with good retention of information to memory.
- Competent negotiations skills with an ability to articulate your point clearly.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Full driving license will be of assistance as in time you may be required to travel to the Circuit Court in various counties.