Trainee Healthcare Recruiter - Dublin
To source top calibre candidates for a range of positions across FRS recruitment.
Ensure all the recruitment and selection activities meets the highest quality possible and fulfils organisational & contract requirements.
Ensuring all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with the vision and values, finance and service delivery outcome measures, whilst providing customer service excellence.
- Make a high volume of daily career calls to candidates on our database, offering career assistance
- Interviewing candidates daily
- Generate job Leads for Senior Team
- Responsible for achieving daily and weekly KPIs including cv send outs, interviews and candidate placements
- Building pools of skilled candidates to match particular roles and sectors being managed by our Senior Recruitment Consultants/Account Management Team
- Take details of fully qualified job descriptions from our Account Managers in order to start searching for and recruiting suitable candidates.
- Follow direction from Account Managers re clients job specification searching, how and where to search and what Boolean Strings to use
- Headhunting of passive candidates using external databases and for e.g. LinkedIn
- Once you speak with suitable candidates be able to sell the benefits on offer from our client companies
- Updating our internal candidate database consistently
- Meeting GDPR guidelines
- Maintaining accurate SW2 data and records as required by your role
- Meeting candidates for interview and attending client meetings with Account Managers
- Improving candidates CVS before submittal to the Account Managers
- Setting up interviews for your chosen candidates
- Prepping candidates for interviews
- Providing relocation information and guidance to our candidates if applicable
- Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements
- Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes
- Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures
Why work for FRS Recruitment?
- We are the only co-operative (a social entity) recruitment firm in Ireland, the profits get poured back into our business to deliver sustainable and long term employment within our communities
- Part of FRS Network, with 70 Offices Nationally (An e.g. FRS Recruitment company is Turas Nua a 320 person operation that delivers the DSPs Job Path programme in the South)
- FRS Recruitment is now a strong brand with 10 branches nationwide and a team of 65. We are substantially growing our business and expect to have over 100 employed by 2020 with continued investment to grow further up to 2023
- Excellent support structures in place from our Shared Services HQ such as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Payroll Team, Marketing Rep, HR Manager, Internal Recruiter, Tenders Representative, IT and Senior Management support.
- We provide a flexible, autonomous environment, process driven with customer service and employee well being at the core of what we do.
- Excellent systems, technology and office facilities in place in advance of our next growth phase.