Our client a leading financial services company based in Galway city are currently seeking to recruit a trainee accountant to join their growing finance team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with the Finance Manager and GL team on the following tasks:
* Assist with the Accounts Payable Function within the Finance Department
* Daily reconciliation of Client Lodgements
* Performs other related duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
* Part qualified accounting technician or trainee accountant
* Prior Finance experience not essential
* Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
* Organised and the ability to prioritise
* Attention to detail and ability to follow up
Practical, organised and results focused.
This is an office based full time permanent position and offers a full study package including time off and exam cost covered. The role also offers pension and health insurance and other benefits on completion of probationary period.
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth Brannigan in FRS Recruitment via link provided.