I am currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant with my Client based on site in Dublin South.
You will be assisting in various aspects of financial and management accounting functions.
This is a long term temporary opportunity that has the potential to be made a permanent position.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance in preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Creditor Ledger Management
- Preparation of claims to Manufacturers
- Revenue Submissions, PAYE/PRSI, VAT
- Bank Reconciliations
- Item Costing/Pricing
- Assist in audit preparation
You will have a high level of initiative and flexibility along with the ability to prioritise workload and ideally you possess the following:
- Completed 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
- Fully committed towards gaining Professional accountancy qualification
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Windows
- Excellent verbal & written communication capabilities
- Numeric skills -a strong aptitude for reviewing, assessing and coherently presenting financial information