Trade Counter (DIY/Hardware store)
We are seeking a Trade Counter person for an established builder's merchants in the South-east part of Kerry. Due to their continued expansion, they are seeking suitability qualified candidates.
Ideally the successful candidate will have worked in similar type role previously - Builder Merchants/DIY /hardware store. However, candidates with experience in construction, carpentry, painting, plumbing or experience in building/renovating own house/extension either through a contract builder or direct labour or self-build would be of interest.
- Processing Cash/Account counter sales
- Dealing with phone and counter enquiries
- Efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries regarding all building/DIY materials
- Process incoming sales orders, quotation requests and enquiries
- Day to day building material/DIY quotations - ensure all quotations are followed up when necessary.
- Continued expansion of product knowledge
- Merchandising and maintenance of all categories of stock
- Strong Retail/Builders Merchant/DIY knowledge is desirable
- Additional Knowledge of construction/building materials is highly desirable
- Trade sales experience selling building materials
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding both sales and margin targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate - can use a PC keyboard and mouse comfortably, and at a reasonable speed.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.