Trade Counter - Building Materials
Trade Counter (Building Materials)
Due to their continued growth and expansion, our client a Leading Nationwide Builders Merchants are seeking to recruit an experienced Trade Counter Sales Assistant: The position is on the Trade Sales Counter, also with responsibility for sales, customer service, stocks, and margins. We have a very flexible team and would expect flexibility within the role.
Trade Counter Sales Assistant: Builders Merchants
- Working within a fast-paced dynamic sales environment, you will be the customer's first point of contact, ensuring a high level of customer care and attention to detail
- Support External Sales Executives - Ensuring the efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries
- Assist with all building materials sales enquiries, both face to face and on the phone
- Maintaining effective communications with suppliers regarding the sourcing and delivery of all building materials
- Answering phones -Maximise building materials sales by continually expanding orders and upselling material
- Day to day building materials quotations -Ensure all quotations are followed up when necessary.
Skills and Experience Required
- Customer-facing Sales Experience within Builder Provider/Merchant or similar
- Strong Building Material Product Knowledge
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a busy target-driven sales environment
- Keen interest in delivering superb customer service/after sales will be required to carry out this role effectively