Tourism and Hospitality Manager
Are you a manager working in the tourism industry looking for a new challenge?
This is a fantastic role with good work/life balance that allows hybrid working.
- Develop business plans to allow for an exceptional standard of customer experience.
- Ensure an excellent service for all visitors
- Recruit, train and manage a team.
- Develop events to further grow and expand the business
- Part-take with budget meetings and make sure KPI's are met.
- Develop projects and coordinate stakeholders.
- Ensure all health and safety provisions are implemented and adhered to.
- A degree in Tourism, Marketing or Business
- 5+ years experience in the Tourism Industry
- Strong communication skills
- Team management experience
- Strong, creative thinker who is willing to expand the business.
- Experience developing projects and events