I am delighted to be assisting my client, a leading precision component manufacturer in Shannon in recruiting a Toolmaker.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts, tools and fixtures, using a wide range of materials and equipment/machine tools
- Program and operate Wire EDM, Surface Grinding & Tool Assembly
- Comply with all new product documentation and process control procedures including CNC program control and fixture documentation
- Ensure components and finished products consistently meet design specifications and highest engineering and quality standards
- Have a minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Have experience in using CAD/CAM
- Experience of working within a Precision Engineering environment is desired.
- Must have ability to handle all aspects of tooling development from print to production
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving / decision making ability
- Ability to read, understand and generate complex engineering drawings
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981