Tiles & Bathroom Retail Manager
Tiles & Bathroom Retail Manager - Co. Kerry
YOU MUST POSSESS
2-3 years experience in stove, tiles & bathroom sales with proven sales success.
You will have strong organisational & time management capability while understanding the dynamics of the stoves and tile market. You must possess excellent communications and strong computer point of sales knowledge. Your ability to be flexible in movement throughout our organisation and to operate as part of a larger team will support our cross-selling standards.
MINIMUM SKILL LEVELS:
- Previous proven sales track record 2/3 years in Tiling and or Stoves market
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills. Desirable packages would be MS office for typing of orders etc.
PHYSICAL MAKE-UP OF THE PERSON REQUIRED:
- Smart appearance for meeting and greeting clients
- Fluent English
- Numeracy Skills, Measurements etc.
- Flexible attitude to Meet business demands
- Customer service
- Cash handling
- Complaint handling
- Previous Stoves and Tiles, in the furniture based company, with sales experience
- Working as part of the team to achieve group goals and targets you will also be expected to achieve your own individual target.
- You will be able to conduct yourself as a representative of the company in a professional manner.
- Undertake monthly staff reviews. to include sales figures, customer service, best practice and overall performance.
- Take ownership for the internal layout of the store to ensure the appropriate products are displayed and labelled correctly. This will also involve taking responsibility of certain areas of the shop floor and monitoring this to ensure the areas are maintained at the required standard
- Tasks will include liaising with central marketing on special promotions, displays and events and making sure all promotional material is put in place in good time prior to a sales event commencing
- You will complete ongoing monitoring data capture at point of sale to ensure all customer information and source of business is in line with GDPR legislation
- Ensuring standards for quality & customer service are met in line with company standards
- Liaise with the complaints department to ensure all customer complaints are dealt with on time and appropriately follow up.
- Meet with department managers monthly to monitor your department performance and discuss any current issues
- Liaise with other departments on stock movements transfers and clearance items
- Book annual leave/ time off to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met at all times
- Monitor container schedule to have timings on orders and stock levels.
- Take responsibility for any health and safety issues and be aware of risks to yourself and others.
- Build relationships with market influencers (Interior designers)
- Offer a flexible approach to movement within departments and stores to meet business demands
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Senior Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Retail Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Furniture, Supervisor, Interior Design, Carpet. Kerry, Retail Manager, Bathroom Manager, Tiles Manager, Tiler, Trade Counter Manager, Hardware Manager