This Quality Test Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in West Limerick (South West of Ireland). The successful Quality Test Engineer will be part of our client's quality test team.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Test Development Engineer, Programmer, Software Tester, QA Engineer, Developer, Software Test Engineer, Automated QA Engineer, Quality Engineer, Test Engineer
- .Net programming knowledge (C Sharp) an advantage.
- Ability to calculate power requirements and select components and cables.
- Ability to plan electrical system layout and complete assembly.
- Knowledge of computer networks TCP/IP, CAN, LIN etc.
- Knowledge of Vector tools (Canoe, CAN Analyser) an advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical measurement using oscilloscopes.
- Good Project Management skills.
- A highly motivated, self-driven person with the ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- A methodical, consistent individual with very good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Very good attendance record.
Software, Hardware, Test, QA, Programming, .NET, C#, TCP/IP, Electronics