Test Development Engineer
- Implementation of MES (Manufacturing Executions System) on production lines.
- Support and debug of existing MES solutions.
- Provide support to test engineers on ongoing projects, including test development and MES. This includes wiring, development and testing.
- Provide test engineering support to production as necessary.
- Provide test engineering support for new and ongoing test development projects
- Set up and implementation of MES on new products on different platforms i.e. ICT, AOI, End Test etc.
- Ensure a successful roll out of MES on designated production limes meeting lead times and implementation on new technologies.
- Provision of training on MES systems.
- Review and optimisation of existing MES solutions eliminating production utilisation issues.
- Implementation of a new and faster method of MES communication on test system.
- Health and safety for self and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
- 2-3 years' experience in a High-Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering / Programming role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Functional test, ICT (In Circuit Test), AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), Flash Programming or Flying Probe technology knowledge required.
- Visual Basic software knowledge an advantage
- Programming Skills and High Level of debug skills, good Project Management skills and Electronic Circuitry knowledge required.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- A willingness to learn is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of different testing techniques
Are you an experienced Test Development Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Test Development Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.