Test Automation Engineer
Automation Test Engineer
An Irish born and globally recognised fintech solutions provider, we are delighted to be partnering with our client who are actively seeking to hire a proactive and motivated Senior Automation Test Engineer. Working closely with the development and product members, as a Senior Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of their test automation suites. The role is a fully remote role on a full-time contract basis. The successful applicant will have developed over their career excellent time management, proficient programming skills and be highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Overview the general approach to test automation and QA as a whole.
- Design QA approach for the functionalities we're building or have built already.
- Create and review automation tests on the conceptual and the practical level.
- Use appropriate guidelines to develop programs
- Automation scripting
- Identify and implement automation issue solutions.
- Staying updated with the latest industry developments.
- 3+ years of experience as a test automation engineer
- CI experience
- Test automation framework, (client using Blazemeter.)
- Git/Mercurial experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong active listening skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
The role is fully remote though there may be requirement to travel when needed. Our client is unable to support any Visa applications to work in the EU for this role.
Apply online or contact me directly - OR +353 86 103 8536