FRS has been recruited exclusively for a global commercial equipment supplying company to source an experienced Territory Manager for a new job that has become available within their sales team.
In operation since the early 1970's, our client is a well-established equipment supplies companies with key customers in the laundry, catering, medical and heating industries. With over 800 employees, it is looking to grow on its already strong Irish market share.
Our client has the backing of one of Europe's fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future.
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary of up €40K, uncapped OTE with genuine opportunity to earn in excess of €75K, company car/car allowance plus up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays and auto enrol pension.
This an ideal opportunity to develop on an already strong portfolio of Irish clients. The role will suit someone with a proven track record in sales. You will be given the requisite support to succeed in this positon. In addition, it offers excellent career potential for someone who is driven enough to develop in the position.
You will be responsible for generating business through attending appointments generated by both an internal business development manager and self-generation (around 30%).
- You will ideally have excellent presentation and negotiating skills and experience in a 'solution' sales role, as day to day you'll be selling a high value proposition to our clients.
- You will have experience in more complex sales and a technical sell.
- We're looking for you to have an innate instinct for closing deals, but also have experience in a longer sales cycle.
- You will be experienced in generating new business as well as managing accounts.
- You will be a high achiever, with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- You will be a strong communicator capable of handling a wide range of client types with ease.
- This role is home based, so you will have the ability to manage yourself without supervision and provide clear strategy plans to the management team.